There’s a cool new members’ club in London and you need to be a part of it!
I had already been pretty excited about the fact Time Out magazine were launching their own members’ club so you can imagine my joy when I received an invite to the press launch.
Held in the uber cool Lights Of Soho art gallery and members’ club, the night was the perfect way to celebrate the coolest new addition to London life.
From the artwork on display by Graeme Messer to the Crystal Head Vodka drinks and yummy selection of food from the likes of Mommi, the night was beyond fun.
I also enjoyed the fact Ashley James was spinning some throwback hip hop tunes from the DJ booth.
And just in case you were wondering what exactly comes with a Time Out Black card – here are some deets you want really need to know…
- Exclusive preview screenings every month and year-round savings at Lexi cinema
- Up to 50% off your food bill – along with three friends – at numerous restaurants
- Exclusive invitations to specially curated events
- Film screenings of cult classics in amazing venues with Backyard Cinema and Rooftop Film Club
- Free and discounted tickets to Time Out events
- Year-round access to members’ club Lights of Soho
There’s a lot more info over on the Time Out website, but these were the perks that popped out to me immediately.
I WROTE UP LIKE THIS